National Organizations Supporting the Local and Sustainable Foods Movement:
- America the Beautiful Fund – distributes seeds to community garden projects nationally.
- American Farmland Trust – supporting local sustainable food systems across the country.
- Start2Farm.gov – resources for new farmers from the US Department of Agriculture.
- National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition – a grassroots policy advocacy organization.
- National Good Food Network – a wealth of information, including free webinars on local foods movement, local farms and local foods businesses as well as a powerful database to find answers.
- Food Hub Collaboration – a site from a coalition of organizations to bring together latest information on food hubs.
- Community Food Security Coalition
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service – 0ffers technical assistance services for farmers and ranchers at no charge.
- USDA National Agricultural Library – warehouse of information on agriculture, highlights include farmers markets listings and gardening resources.